Friday, May 1, 2015

"The heat" 6th blog

The book I am reading now is "Heat" so far I am introduced to a character named Michael. In the beginning a fast runner was running away from a girl. He had stole a woman's purse. The book is in 3rd person because it explains the surrounding or setting. And after someone speak cause after someone says something it doesn't say "I said". So the runner got hit in the back of the head by Michael and was caught by the police.

I predict later that Michael will be drafted into a professional base-ball league. Why is say this is because on page 6, "...you will make it to the world series, like the brothers Hernandez did." This proves that Michael will possibly get drafted or better. So that is my prediction for this book. So then I will have to wait to see what will happen next in this book.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you had some more info in your summary. You started to discuss what happened with Michael and then you began to write about point of view. I hope you enjoy reading this book, but take your time please. It is a little bit of a challenge.

    ReplyDelete