Sunday, May 10, 2015

Blog 7 "Heat"

So later in the book Michael tells he escaped or ran away from Cuba where he came from. Michael tries to forget all that happened. As well he tries to sign up for baseball and become part of the little league. Carlos, his older brother, gives him motivation to do what he likes or wants to do in life. Michael chooses baseball. Michael has never had a crush until one day he seen a gorgeous girl named Ellie. He tries his best to get with her but fails at the same time.

I have a connection to this book because I loved baseball all my life. Its what I want to do in my life and go places or national. Michael does too, but, there are many cons. Such as, no birth certificate, young, orphan, and not in school. The only pro that I know can happen is that he can believe in himself and could do it. So that is my connection. Michael, although, may not have everything but has faith that he can be something with motivation to do it.

1 comment: