Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blog 4 "Hole in my life" 4th quarter

Jack revealed later in the story that he was a drug dealer in New York city. But Jack wanted to go to college and have a nice life filled with all sorts of things. But alas, the police or the agencies caught up to Jack and his partners. Which was then thrown into jail for who knows how long. Jack and his partners sailed drugs named hashish. Hashish is another name for marijuana. They sailed the drug using a yacht. Now, depressed and unfortunate, Jack tries his best to look up to things and tries to see the better once he gets out of jail.

I had a connection with Jack on page 69. The reason is I see that Jack is trying not to get himself involved with danger. I used to think that danger would be over and quick easily. But turns out karma can get you at any moment. Like for Jack he was taken to jail for what he had done. "And even if I had a good job it would take me years to save that kind of money. But now I could do it in six weeks and all for little work and lots of adventurous fun I was ready. My heart was pounding. 'Count me in,' I said, smiling. 'I'll go home and start packing." This proves that Jack didn't know what he was getting into. Which proves that money can take you over and it can control your whole life.

1 comment:

  1. Much better this week Isaac. Please see me for me details about your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete